Thursday, June 5, 2008

Star Trek TNG Rap (WARNING - EXPLICIT LYRICS)

The U.S.S. Enterprise (Is Getting P.U.S.S.Y. Tonight). By Those Aren't Muskets (feat. MC’s Prime Directive and Galaxy Class)

read more | digg story

Star Trek the Next Generation is second only to the Simpsons in my most watched show list, both in terms of number of episodes I've seen in the series and in terms of the number of times I've seen the same goddamn episode. I remember not being into it at all until my friend invited me over for a 'Borg marathon'. I was promised pizza, so I went. All fans of TNG know that the Borg episodes are awesome (Encounter at far point, anyone?). Needless to say, I was hooked.

Imagine my surprise when my favorite internet sketch troupe decides to make a filthy rap video that skillfully references the show while ejaculating in its general direction. There's a word for that, and the word is awesome.

No comments: