Thursday, March 6, 2008

The New Internet Sensation: Ghanzarya Shandaharo


I thought all you hip cats out there would like to know about the next big thing before it happens. Allow me to introduce you to Ghanzarya Shandaharo.

You've heard of the term 'triple threat'? This guy is at least an octothreat. Also, it appears that he cannot be killed.

If you are like me and you recognize this man's greatness for what it is, then please spread the word. If you want to meet other like-minded people, I suggest joining his personal forum.

If, like me, you find that his personal forum is a wild free-for-all, then I encourage you to join this unofficial fan forum, where you can be assured of finding exactly what you are looking for.

Be warned, however, that meta-referential parodical nature of all this may cause a rift in the space-time continuum.

I leave you with this amazing voice-speech.

No comments: